Prosperity Pet | 2 Natural Supplements for $149.99 Bundle
$149.99 – $239.97
Prosperity Pet supplements are formulated by an experienced vet to ensure adequacy of nutrients involved in metabolic support of situations involving extra demand. Skin conditions, joint disease, and social adjustment are issues that often confront pets in modern life and can be assisted by targeted nutrition.
Raw Essentials (Click Me)
Raw Essentials is a nutritional supplement containing a comprehensive range of vitamin and trace minerals to ensure adequacy in all breeds and life stages.
- Balances raw meals to ensure a complete and balanced diet.
- Comprehensive blend of vitamins and minerals.
- Supports optimal growth, intestinal health and general wellbeing.
Skin & Digestive Health (Click Me)
Skin & Digestive Health formulation of prebiotics and probiotics to aid in digestion, provide relief for itchy skin and improve general wellbeing in dogs.
- Prebiotics help balance intestinal microflora and aid in the body’s natural defenses.
- Probiotics contain a blend of live viable microbes that can improve digestion, reduce allergies, and provide protection against infection.
- Flaxseed is rich in antioxidants and omega fatty acids that assist in reducing dry, flaky skin in dogs.
- Vitamin B12 supports both the nervous system and brain function
- Vitamin B2 helps break down nutrients and convert them into other b-vitamins.
- Turmeric is rich in curcumin; an antioxidant known for its anti-inflammatory properties.
Anxiety & Temperament (Click Me)
Anxiety & Temperament is a nutritional supplement to help moderate mood and demeanour of dogs and cats.
- Moderates mood & demeanour.
- Drug-free anxiety relief.
- Suitable for both cats & dogs.
- Tryptophan based formula, to increases production of serotonin in the body.
Joint Function (Click Me)
Joint Function is a nutritional supplement to support joint metabolism, health and repair in dogs.
- Joint Function is a powdered supplement formulated to supply nutrients to support joint metabolism, health and repair.
- Chondroitin and Glucosamine: Precursors for cartilage synthesis to facilitate normal joint physiology.
- Manganese: A component of manganese superoxide dismutase, manganese is a mitochondrial enzyme involved in de-activation of reactive oxygen species generated by joint disease.
- Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C): An antioxidant and co-factor in joint collagen synthesis.
- New Zealand Greenshell Mussel Powder: Contains chondroitin sulphate, glycosaminoglycans and essential fatty acids involved in inflammatory mediator metabolism. Glycosaminoglycans can facilitate joint fluid characteristics suitable for limited cartilage damage.
- MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane): Is a bio-available source of organic sulphur. Sulphur is an essential element for bonding connective tissue proteins contributing to integrity of joints.
Select your Bundle Items: