Joint Function 200g
Get this in a bundle of x2 for $150.00 and receive a free Oral Health + Free Shipping, Click here for more info.
A nutritional supplement to support joint metabolism, health and repair in dogs.
- Joint Function is a powdered supplement formulated to supply nutrients to support joint metabolism, health and repair.
- Chondroitin and Glucosamine: Precursors for cartilage synthesis to facilitate normal joint physiology.
- Manganese: A component of manganese superoxide dismutase, manganese is a mitochondrial enzyme involved in de-activation of reactive oxygen species generated by joint disease.
- Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C): An antioxidant and co-factor in joint collagen synthesis.
- New Zealand Greenshell Mussel Powder: Contains chondroitin sulphate, glycosaminoglycans and essential fatty acids involved in inflammatory mediator metabolism. Glycosaminoglycans can facilitate joint fluid characteristics suitable for limited cartilage damage.
- MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane): Is a bio-available source of organic sulphur. Sulphur is an essential element for bonding connective tissue proteins contributing to integrity of joints.
Glucosamine HCl 200mg/g
Shark cartilage 200mg/g
Green shell mussel powder 490mg/g
Vitamin C 20mg/g
Manganese (chelate) 3mg/g