Our Salmon and Sardine Biscuits are back, with a whole new look! Our Specialized Salmon and Sardine Probiotic Formula Biscuits are a super nutritious dog kibble biscuit made with locally sourced ingredients from Western Australia – So your giving your pup their best shot at a healthy, long life! Our Veterinarians have carefully formulated this formula to provide the best nutritional formula you can buy, promoting healthy skin and coat for your furbaby.
The core of our Salmon and Sardine formula is our top-notch formula which comprises of Salmon and Fish Meal, Wheat, Rice, Oats, Beef, Poultry, Poultry Oil, Potato, Tomato, Carrots, Peas, Alfalfa, Fish Oil, Sunflower Oil, Vitamins and Minerals, Probiotics, Natural Antioxidants, and flavoring.
Our Transparent Ingredients:
- Salmon and Fish Meal: These ingredients are a rich source of omega-3 fatty acids, which are great at maintaining healthy skin and coat.
- Wheat, Rice, and Oats: These grains are excellent sources of carbohydrates, which help to provide energy to your pootch and help them maintain weight.
- Beef and Poultry: These are high-quality sources of protein, which are essential for maintaining your pootches muscle mass & supporting overall health.
- Poultry Oil and Sunflower Oil: These oils are rich in omega-6 fatty acids, which help maintain healthy skin &coat.
- Potato, Tomato, Carrots, and Peas: These vegetables are excellent sources of fiber and vitamins, which help support digestion & overall health.
- Alfalfa: This ingredient is an excellent source of antioxidants, which help protect the body from cellular damage.
- Fish Oil: This oil is a rich source of omega-3 fatty acids, which help support healthy joints, brain function, and cardiovascular health.
- Vitamins and Minerals: This product contains essential vitamins and minerals, including calcium and phosphorus, which help support strong bones and teeth.
- Probiotics: Probiotics are beneficial bacteria that help support gut health and overall digestive function.
- Natural Antioxidants and flavoring: These natural ingredients help preserve the freshness of the product while adding flavor and palatability to the biscuits.
Nutritional Analysis “Low-Down”
Our Salmon and Sardine Formula contains minimum of 28.00% crude protein, which is essential for maintaining muscle mass and overall health, while also having a minimum of 15.00% crude fat, which is a source of energy and helps maintain healthy skin and coat. The biscuit formula has a maximum of 4.50% crude fiber and a maximum of 11.00% crude ash, which help support healthy digestion and nutrient absorption. The product also contains a minimum of 1.45% calcium and a maximum of 2.00% phosphorus, which help support strong bones and teeth.
The kibble itself is a easily digestible size of approximately 1cm x 1cm x 3.5mm. We do recommended you keep the biscuits in a cool and dry area away from sunlight and to keep it in an airtight container to extend shelf life after being opened. The formula has a two-year expiry date from production, as indicated on the bag label. You can also add this product your your Autoship schedule and get a 10% discount, making this high-quality dog biscuit even more affordable and accessible.
Full Ingredient List
Salmon and Fish Meal, Wheat, Rice, Oats, Beef, Poultry, Poultry Oil, Potato, Tomato, Carrots, Peas, Alfalfa, Fish Oil, Sunflower Oil, Sunflower Oil, Vitamins and Minerals, Probiotics, Natural Antioxidants and flavoring.
The Typical Analysis
Crude Protein …. Minimum 28.00%
Crude Fat ……….. Minimum 15.00%
Crude Fibre …….. Maximum 4.50%
Crude ash………… Maximum 11.00 %
Calcium…………… Minimum 1.45%
Phosphorus……… Maximum 2.00 %
Moisture………….. Maximum 10.00 %
|Nutrients||Body Function Most Used for|
|Vitamin A||Growth, eyes and hair coat.|
|Vitamin D3||Growth, bones and teeth..|
|Vitamin E||Reproduction, nerve and muscle.|
|Vitamin B2||Eyes and Skin.|
|Vitamin B6||Carbohydrate utilization.|
|Vitamin B12||Blood cell formation.|
|Vitamin K||Blood functioning.|
|Biotin||Enzyme system and skin.|
|Pantothenic acid||Skin, hair and nervous system.|
|Chlorine||Growth and liver maintenance.|
|Folic Acid||Disease resistance.|
|Niacin||Appetite and energy utilization.|
|Iron||Blood and coat colour.|
|Copper||Blood and iron utilization.|
|Manganese||Growth and development.|